Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday, Gah!

Dearest Julio,

I was super looking forward to this evening all afternoon, I mean now Tuesdays mean I get dinner made and some alone time at night, but alas when I got home all that was to be shat on. Rick is pissy because he has a tiny bit of a cold (I was super sick for two months straight so he can get over it) so he wasn't going to go to grappling, then he decided to, then I figured out he texted Kim again, just when I thought he wasn't going to talk to her like he said he would. So I got stressed out but didn't tell him, then he got all pissed at me because I "get bitchy when I come home".... This is ridiculous, I felt so happy today and now its all out the freakin window. So needless to say I'm not impressed, and I can't bring this up to him as I promised I wouldn't check his phone, when truthfully I have just every few days checked to see who he sent texts to to make sure I could trust him to get over it... now I can't, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.... and all eloquence goes out the window, I'm no longer a happy camper.

PS. Boys are bullshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment